I think my phone died (or maybe the battery?)

Rene Horn the.rhorn at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 10:43:12 CET 2008

My phone isn't booting up any more, and I have no idea what I may have done
to cause this.

The last thing that I had done with it was to plug it into my computer's USB
port to charge it over night (the battery had already died before that).  I
didn't really stick around to see if it booted up completely.

When I got up the next day, and went to get my phone, it was still stuck in
the splash screen instead of FDOM (which is what I have installed.)  I tried
to shut it down with the power button, but that didn't work, so I unplugged
it and pulled out the battery to turn it off.

Now it doesn't boot at all, even when it's plugged directly into a wall
outlet.

Does anyone know what might be going on or how to fix it?

Rene
--
the.rhorn at gmail.com, hornr18 at uwosh.edu (UW-Oshkosh email address),
http://rhorn.kuiki.net - Pictures from me, family, and friends

Jay Leno in response to Colin Powell's deadline for an Iraqi
constitution:
"They can take ours.  After all, we aren't using it..."