Dead freerunner

Vikas Saurabh vikas.saurabh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 04:13:07 CET 2008

Hmm.....I surely jumped the gun here.
Apparently, it was just that my battery got discharged completely and
the phone would not boot up on itself. I got the battery charged a
little from external charger and I have my phone back :) yipppeee.

Anyways, what I still wonder is how come the phone got discharged when
it had some 10% charge left when I plugged it in (yes, I plugged it in
properly).

--Vikas