VPN client installation?

chocotuar mckeea at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 11 02:10:51 CET 2008

I don't really care if they can trace me or not, I just want internet.

I got the vpnc package from that site and the shell can't find the binary
file no matter how I try to execute. It's in the PATH, but when I use the
vpnc command, it says it can't find the file. So I went to the folder that
it was at and tried ./vpnc and it gives me the same thing...

I also got openvpn but I have no idea how to set it up.

I know the gateway/host, group name, group pass, my username, my pass. How
do I get openvpn working with this information? I'm used to vpnc...