[QT extended] Ver 4.4.2 qterminal vanished from Applications Menu?

clare johnstone claregj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 21:21:30 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Nishit Dave <stargazer.dave at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is there in /opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/bin (qterminal)
>
> If you can get a link to it somewhere on the gui through SSH, it would solve
> the problem.

Hmm. Not quite sure what you mean. The item in that bin file is a link to
quicklauncher and I failed to find qterminal in there by name (using "strings")
so I supposed it must be working from a list somewhere else.

I can SSH in from the PC but how do I get a GUI that way?

I wanted it to be in the list of Applications reachable on the phone via the
"pile of boxes"