I think my phone died (or maybe the battery?)

bburdette at comcast.net bburdette at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 22:45:15 CET 2008

Mine is currently dead - no aux menu and charging on USB does no good.
Just a blank screen no matter what.  I ordered another battery but same
result.  Either the new battery shipped uncharged or the phone has
another problem.  I just ordered a standalone charger for the battery,
hopefully that will do the trick.

Ben