Is there a dfu-util that can successfully backup an existing flash?

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Wed Nov 12 23:31:56 CET 2008

This sounds great, and I have some questions regarding it.

I have a GTA01bv4 and wonder if it will be working on that one as well?

Which leads me to what I am always worried about when updating uBoot:
How do I know it won't brick my Neo?
I only have the basic version with no debug card, and I don't know any
in the neighborhood with one, so I haven't updated my uBoot for quite
some time (Now it is: July 5. 2008).

Except for the mentioned fix, how do I know about potential important
fixes to uBoot?

Thanks,
Peter