Cannot power on my neo freerunner anymore

Tobias Kündig tobias.kuendig at
Fri Nov 14 10:40:37 CET 2008

Two days ago I flashed the latest Android images. Once Android was fully
booted, I started to play around with it.
At this time the battery was at least 50 % full. A couple of minutes later,
I decided to shutdown the phone and reflash my Qt Extended backup.
So I pressed the power button for 2 seconds. Then the screen blacked out
immediately. It didn't response to any screen or AUX/Power input anymore.
It wasn't the first time I had this issue, so I just took out the battery
and put it back in it's place.

Unfortunately I can't power on the phone since then. I press power (for at
least 10 seconds) and nothing happens...
Recharching the phone with my wall charger doesn't work either.

Do you have any ideas how I can get my neo back to life?
Could this be a hardware defect? I don't think that the battery is dead...

Thank you.