Cannot power on my neo freerunner anymore

rakshat hooja rakshat at
Fri Nov 14 12:01:24 CET 2008

Also try starting with a Nokia BL5C, attaching the wall charger and then hot
swaping the Freerunner battery.

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 4:02 PM, arne anka <openmoko at> wrote:

> > It wasn't the first time I had this issue, so I just took out the battery
> > and put it back in it's place.
> leave the phone w/o battery for a while. i think, i recall something about
> taking time to fully empty (and thus reset) internal parts.

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.