Cannot power on my neo freerunner anymore

Joachim Ott jo.omsl at
Fri Nov 14 12:28:25 CET 2008

2008/11/14 arne anka <openmoko at>

> > It wasn't the first time I had this issue, so I just took out the battery
> > and put it back in it's place.
> leave the phone w/o battery for a while. i think, i recall something about
> taking time to fully empty (and thus reset) internal parts.

I almost think that it's the battery that went mad temporarily (see thread
"Battery killed" some days ago). The FR worked at once with external power
or with another battery. 6 hours later, the old battery was working ok
again, too.