Cannot power on my neo freerunner anymore

Tobias Kündig tobias.kuendig at
Fri Nov 14 13:03:49 CET 2008

OK, I'll try all the things you mentioned. The Problem is, I don't have
another Battery (ex. Nokia BL5C). But I'll talk to some friends, I'm sure
I'm able to find one.

Thanks for your help. I'll report the result in this thread.