Best Dist only for GPS usage (and maybe wlan)?

Joerg Lippmann jl_lists at
Fri Nov 14 01:30:38 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag 13 November 2008 schrieb Andrew Chu:

> I just tried the SHR preview:
> and I have to say that Wifi and TangoGPS appear to work really well.
> All you have to do is run TangoGPS and the GPS subsystem will
> automatically turn on.  I think GPS is supposed to turn off once you
> exit any application that makes use of that service.

Hey, I flashed again and now it's working. And I have to say: Wow! looks great
and it's really fast, even tangogps is much snappier. Good advice, thanks!

jörg at home
We will bring freedom and Leberwurst to the Welt, ob sie will oder nicht.