software mirrors?

torrent478 otakuteen54 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 02:24:28 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I just got my freerunner the other day and had a quick question.

I've been playing around with flashing my device trying out different
distros...

The 2007.02 distro that shipped with the device was a bit disappointing, but
that was to be expected.

I tried QTopia and have liked that so far with the exception of a couple
problems with wifi, but I would really like to try 2008.09

I know that its not on the website anymore because of licensing issues or
something, but can anyone please upload the kernel and rootfs to rapidshare
or something?

I really want to try it out, and am kind of frustrated that I'm stuck
without it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!