[SHR]: List of missed calls? SMS number selection?

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 19:45:49 CET 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Joerg Lippmann <jl_lists at donalbain.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> SHR looks and feels very good, but I'm missing some features, maybe they are
> there, but haven't found them yet.

That's because SHR hasn't been released yet, mainly. Please adress
your messages to the shr-devel mailing-list.

>  * how can i view the list of missed calls?

You can't. This won't be done until opimd (PIM) is included in
frameworkd. We don't want to develop redundant features.

>  * After composing an SMS, how can I choose a number from my phonebook?

You can't. This is currently matter of discussion as of the ways to do
that properly.

>  * Is it possible to change the time till suspend?

You have to edit /etc/frameworkd.conf for that.

>  * How can I get rid of the "receiving SMS" windows?

There's a bug on that side which we're working on.

Again, please mail the shr-devel mailing-list with issues/comments,
that'll be more easier for and on us.

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net