[SHR]: List of missed calls? SMS number selection?

Thomas B tommy.b at gmx.net
Mon Nov 17 10:52:55 CET 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 07:45:49PM +0100, Julien Cassignol wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Joerg Lippmann <jl_lists at donalbain.de> wrote:
> >  * Is it possible to change the time till suspend?
>
> You have to edit /etc/frameworkd.conf for that.

Another idea: I have successfully used dbus calls to frameworkd to alter
suspend timeouts (temporarily at least). See the attached shell scripts.
Usage example: "./set-suspendtime.sh 20" sets the timeout for the
"suspend" state to 20 seconds (the timeouts of the previous states have
to be added to that to get the overall suspend time). Use a value of -1
to disable suspend.

I guess that these values are lost on reboot, though. But maybe these
calls could be integrated into some sort of settings UI, that could
maybe save the settings on shutdown and restore them on boot.

Regards,
Thomas