[SHR]: List of missed calls? SMS number selection?

Julien Cassignol ainulindale at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:21:53 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Thomas B <tommy.b at gmx.net> wrote:

> Another idea: I have successfully used dbus calls to frameworkd to alter
> suspend timeouts (temporarily at least). See the attached shell scripts.
> Usage example: "./set-suspendtime.sh 20" sets the timeout for the
> "suspend" state to 20 seconds (the timeouts of the previous states have
> to be added to that to get the overall suspend time). Use a value of -1
> to disable suspend.

I'm the commiter of these methods. As of now, they're not persistent.
I'll discuss with mickeyl about that, but you're right, this was
intended that way :-)

> I guess that these values are lost on reboot, though. But maybe these
> calls could be integrated into some sort of settings UI, that could
> maybe save the settings on shutdown and restore them on boot.

My hopeless goal is to make raster include that in illume, but, well,
it won't be easy ;-)

In any case, these settings SHOULD be persistent.

--
Julien Cassignol
http://www.ainulindale.net