sending and receiving sms through python application

VictorSigma victorsigma at
Mon Nov 17 22:01:49 CET 2008

I'm sorry my programming skills are not up to snuff to accomplish something
like that. Is there any links you could provide as reference to help me?
Looking online I think I can figure out how to listen to the tcp port but is
the port number 5555? I'm very new to programming network stuff so any
background on specifics of tcp and what kind of messages I can relay would
be helpful.

thank you