mpeg decoder

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 11:27:15 CET 2008

El Wednesday, 19 de November de 2008 11:08:36 Mickael Labrousse va escriure:
> I'm a developper working on qt extended and neo freerunner devices.
> I need to play video files with gstreamer. But I don't find any mpeg4
> decoders. It seems that the package gst-plugin-ffmpeg has been removed
> from repositories.
see:
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td1513230%7Ca1513515
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td1489423%7Ca1489423

> Where can I find mpeg4 decoder for gstreamer ?

You could build it with Bitbake or with the mokomakefile (Openembedded  still
has the recipes). The Angstrom distro had it the last time I checked
http://www.angstrom-distribution.org