Crostalk of voice input and output in openmoko FreeRunner

plhu at seznam.cz plhu at seznam.cz
Sun Nov 23 21:08:40 CET 2008

   Hi,
I just tried Openmoko FreeRunner with Openmoko 2008 (I suppose,
/etc/version says 200804240820). My problem is that the device produces
strong echo to the person I am calling. This can be only suppressed by
use of headset. I would like to know is this some kind of bug of current
version or is my device faulty?

   The second problem I have is connected with headset that sometimes
produces strange scratching sound to the person I am speaking to.

   I would be grateful for your comments

   Lukas Oliva