Crostalk of voice input and output in openmoko FreeRunner

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Nov 23 22:01:36 CET 2008

plhu at seznam.cz wrote:
> Johny Tenfinger napsal(a):
>>> This can be only suppressed by use of headset.
>> False. Use AT%N0187 command.
>    OK, thanks, but use it how? I suppose, this is ant AT command, but I
> use this by dialing application, so where should this command be used?

To use it easily and automatically simply upgrade your
qtopia-phone-x11-phonevendor-ficgta01vendor package to the testing
version (that contains the echo fixes and more).
The latest version is available here [1].

[1]
http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/testing/om-gta02/qtopia-phone-x11-phonevendor-ficgta01vendor_4.3.2+gitr468+beb921e93e33c18f451247636a3b460a7c1da361-r50_om-gta02.opk

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux