Crostalk of voice input and output in openmoko FreeRunner

Paul paultsai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:14:21 CET 2008

I will send him a case of beer (or monetary equivalent if not
feasible).  My conditions: I will need to test the patch and verify
that it works.  It needs to work on OM 2008.9 preferably but I will
settle for FSO.

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-
packages/framework/subsystems/ogsmd/modems/ti_calypso/unsolicited.py

The file isn't on my Freerunner OM 2008.9 (November build).  Is this a
FSO only thing?  Before I reflash, what are the solutions for OM, if
any?