MMC Card not present / not working

Preben Holm preben at mailme.dk
Mon Nov 24 18:09:51 CET 2008

Hi

I just bought a Freerunner - however, I can't see the device of the
mmc/microSD!

I tried looking for similar problems, but only found one, who
repositioned the card. I tried to reposition it, although everything
seemed to be positioned the way it was supposed to be. I also tried with
and without sim card, however nothing changes.

What am I doing wrong!

I also tried the sd card in a computer using the adapter that followed
the sd card. And it's found.

I tried to boot from the sd card (even though it's an empty FAT).
-------
cmd 0x8, arg 0x1aa flags 0x75
Error after command 0xfffffffc
cmd 0x37, arg 0x0 flags 0x15
Error after command 0xfffffffc
cmd 0x37, arg 0x0 flags 0x15
Error after command 0xfffffffc
cmd 0x37, arg 0x0 flags 0x15
Error after command 0xfffffffc
cmd 0x37, arg 0x0 flags 0x15
Error after command 0xfffffffc
No MMC Card

** Unable to use mmc1:1 for fatload **
Wrong image format for bootm.... (i can't read the rest - it's
disappearing too fast)
-------

However, these lines are written some extra times.
-------
cmd 0x37, arg 0x0 flags 0x15
Error after command 0xfffffffc
-------