Using own kernel lacks working resume from suspend, any tips?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:47:45 CET 2008

2008/11/25 Leonti Bielski <prishelec at gmail.com>:
> Can you put it somewhere on wiki for future developers?

Most certainly. I edited http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Kernel page to
link from kernel building to the Toolchain page which actually has
building instructions. Quite a lot of people probably search
information from the Kernel page for vain. And I edited
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain to have the "dummy" option
while also explaining the reason for its usage.

I find it generally that documentation is widely not written by the
Openmoko community, people solving many problems one by one and then
happy with the solution but not sharing it with others. I generally
hope to show example by documenting when I find something to document.

(I'd still hope for DUND information at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Manually_using_Bluetooth#Calling_Neo.27s_GPRS_modem_via_Bluetooth
, since it's basic mobile phone usage for many)

-Timo