My Mickeyterm/Ctrl-z Headache

VictorSigma victorsigma at
Sat Nov 29 20:16:25 CET 2008

I am using the FSO release. I have been able to ssh into the phone and with
mickeyterm able to send AT commands to read and delete SMS messages. The
problem is that when I try to send a SMS message you must hit CTRL-Z to
signal the termination of the message. This is also the command to pause a
command in FSO and it won't allow me terminate the message. Is there anyway
to get around this? Has anyone been able to send a SMS message via shell
using mickeyterm?