Any ebook readers/textfile viewers you could recommend for 2008.8?

Edgar D' Souza edgar.b.dsouza at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 08:39:21 CEST 2008

Wow, this looks like JUST what I was hoping for - thanks for the link!
Unfortunately, I'm unable to handle the bitbake part... I didn't even
manage to get a working qemu OM VM on my system :-( the build failed -
let alone the full OE (which I think is required for testing the
updated bitbake recipe?)
Would some kind person who may also be interested in FBReader and who
has the required skills/knowledge to update the recipe(s) necessary
please help with this when you have the time and inclination? Much
appreciation and thanks in advance...

Regards,
Ed.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko
<site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com> wrote:
> someone needs to look into updating bitbake recepies for fbreader[1,2]. There
> were few releases of fbreader since existing OE bb for fbreader which is
> present in openmoko branch of OM (v0.8.2) but it fails to build and that
> elderly 0.8.2 (found ipk for it somewhere) didn't work nicely
>
> [1] http://www.fbreader.org/
> [2] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FBReader
>
> On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Robin Paulson wrote:
>
>> 2008/9/30 Edgar D' Souza <edgar.b.dsouza at gmail.com>:
>> > Hi all,
>> >  I feel terribly lost without my old Palm PDA, which bit the dust some
[...]
>> i too would be interested in this
>
>> i was hoping plucker would be in the repos, then i could tap directly
[]