Any ebook readers/textfile viewers you could recommend for 2008.8?

Edgar D' Souza edgar.b.dsouza at
Wed Oct 1 08:39:21 CEST 2008

Wow, this looks like JUST what I was hoping for - thanks for the link!
Unfortunately, I'm unable to handle the bitbake part... I didn't even
manage to get a working qemu OM VM on my system :-( the build failed -
let alone the full OE (which I think is required for testing the
updated bitbake recipe?)
Would some kind person who may also be interested in FBReader and who
has the required skills/knowledge to update the recipe(s) necessary
please help with this when you have the time and inclination? Much
appreciation and thanks in advance...