I broke it. I broke it. No keyboard.

mrintensity openmoko.user at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 03:00:36 CEST 2008

Amazing!  I am actually running Knoppix 5.1 lite, with whatever ssh comes
with it.

Checking out the ssh man pages, -X (uppercase) turns X-forwarding on, and -x
(lowercase) turns it off.  This is apparently set in some configuration file
on the Knoppix CD, and I may need to look that up, sometime.

Turning off the forwarding causes the command-line matchbox-stroke not to
run.  Hm.

I think I need to look into those conflicts that are in that opkg-scan file
that I created.  But first, I need to figure out backing up my FR, so I can
recover from when I break it more.  :-)