[FDOM] Setting time after which mailbox kicks in on incoming call?

Konstantin Chaosspawn23 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 14 14:09:18 CEST 2008

Hi there,

I experienced that with FDOM, i regularly miss calls because I don't manage to
get the neo out of my pocket before the call is rejected/redirected to the
mailbox. With other phones, it's possible to set the timeout after which the
call is redirected to the mailbox. Is it possible to set this on the Freerunner,
too? I don't want to deactivate my mailbox completely, I just need more time to
answer the phone.

Regards,
Konstantin