Issuing AT commands

=?utf-8?b?TWztY2g=?= Jozef xmlich02 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Wed Oct 15 00:01:40 CEST 2008

Cituji "Leonti Bielski" <prishelec at gmail.com>:

> Hello!
> I was wondering how can I send an AT commant to my GSM chip.
> It's easy to find a list of commands on wiki-page or a specific command to
> do something, but I was not able to find out how to ussie it.
> I'm interested tow o send a command in QTextended and FSO.

If you want to use it just for debuging you can use for example
minicom. My approach was following:
(1) lsof |grep ttySAC0 # detect if is modem opened by other application
(2) pkill qpe # qpe usually opens /dev/ttySAC0
(3) echo "1" >/sys/bus/platform/devices/neo1973-pm-gsm.0/power_on
(4) minicom -s

In case if you want just to cooperate with qpe, gsmd or whatever could
be approach little different.

--
  Jozef Mlich