tango

Michael Zanetti michael_zanetti at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 08:23:28 CEST 2008

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of openmoko :)

I would suggest updating (flashing) to a newer distribution as the preinstalled
one (do they still ship with 2007.2?) istn't supported any more. Check out
2008.9 or even FDOM. FDOM will give you a faster impression of whats possible
with your freerunner but it isn't an official Openmoko distribution.

Anyways, I'm still using gpsd here as it does the job it is supposed to. And
it does it quite well. I didn't even realize that it is deprecated.

Have fun with you Fr!