WSOD solutions??

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Oct 22 12:58:31 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag, den 21.10.2008, 01:40 +0200 schrieb Pietro "m0nt0"
Montorfano:
> Hi i've read a little bit of this annoying problem that me and other
> people are experiencing:
> after a long sleep (> 20 mins), at the resume the screen turns white and
> you can't interact normally with the FR, it's still alive, you can get
> ssh to it but it's unusable in suspend.
> I'm using 2008.8-update (20-10-2008) and i'd like to use 2008.x or FSO
> image (FSO is preferred).
> Is there a solution?

FYI: Harald Welte (the original author of this code) suspects this to be
a timing problem / command ordering problem when reenabling the display.
I have a device that exposes this problem at runtime which he's going to
inspect on the 27th of this month.

:M: