Standalone Charger doesn't work?

Atilla Filiz atilla.filiz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 08:43:48 CET 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 5:32 AM, Karthik Kumar <karthikkumar at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that when the moko is discharged, I'm unable to use the
> standalone charger to charge my phone back to life.
>
> Is this a u-boot/distro problem or a hardware issue?
>
> Here's the trick:
If everything is well, you can plug the charger and your phone and wait for
about half an hour. Then your device should boot and start charging. I have
done this a couple of times when I discharged my battery too much. Remember
that battery can permanently die if you discharge it TOO much.
Atilla Filiz
Eindhoven University of Technology
Embedded Systems, Master's Programme