Help New FR does not charge at all

Subhash Chandra yschandra at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:53:58 CET 2008

Hi,

I have just got my new FR, however it does not charge at all from the
wall charger as well as from PC. Then I have successfully updated the
software to Om2008.9, however the problem persists. After some time
the battery got fully drained and I could bring up on Nokia BR-5C
battery however with that as well no charging seem to take place. I
have also updated to daily u-boot to build and all tricks mentioned in
Wiki. Now it appears to me as hardware problem. Here I have attached
dmesg output and cpuinfo (appears to be revision 6). Please some help
me whether it can be fixed by software on i need replacement.

regards,
Subhash