4.4.2 quick feedback, was: Re: QT Extended version 4.4.2 release is out!

Quasar ahmad221284 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 15:01:02 CET 2008

Excellent feedback...I'll just add a couple of things to the list of issues:

- There are some issues with the suspend/resume. I tried calling my phone
after it suspended and it didn't wake up.
- It's a minor issue but when the phone starts up, the battery indicator
shows it's charging (it wasn't), this stopped once I connected the phone to
the charger then removed it.