QT Extended version 4.4.2 release is out!

Dareus dareus.persarumrex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 18:20:42 CET 2008

Nishit Dave wrote:

> I thought you unpacked it from /.  I looked at the tar file but the
> directory structure does not seem to indicate if this is the way it is to
> be
> done.

I think that probably it should be unpacked in /opt/Trolletch/Qtopia judging
from the directory structure in that file but haven't tried yet.
I was asking for someone more prepared on this topic, because as long as I
heard noone uses this way to upload their qtextended image, even if it could
be very useful.