install error while putting debian on Freerunner sd card

Zack Mollusc zmollusc at
Mon Sep 1 21:13:11 CEST 2008

on the faq section of

it says :

      During the "debian" stage of the install, what does "E: Internal
      error: install" mean and how do I fix it? This common problem
      seems to be related to the microSD card used in the
      installation, as explained in the discussion at the

      Other information are available in the upstream bug

I had the "E: Internal error: install" error.
I downloaded the installer again from and the
installation worked. I assumed that the installer changes occasionally.

GTA02 20080717 with capacitor soldered on sd card socket, Kingston
Micro SD HC 4GB SDC4/4GB