gta02, debian, fso: pairing (and using) bleutooth headset?

Brad Midgley bmidgley at
Wed Sep 3 05:36:21 CEST 2008

The best fit for this older version is talking to the service via
d-bus. At one point I had python and d-bus working well enough to fire
off the audio service as in the example at

Combined with the right state file, you should get a bluetooth headset
working if the hardware is right. If it doesn't work, I would keep the
call and bluetooth play going and fiddle with mixer settings via
something like alsamixer to see if you can get any noise at all.
Perhaps run something that plays an mp3 at the same time and you'll
know if you find instead a way to get system audio out onto bluetooth.