microSD slot fried?

Dmitry Makovey dmakovey at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 04:55:38 CEST 2008

I have had my FreeRunner for a while now, but I have
never touched microSD so far. However today I decided
to load QTopia on it and to my surprise I have
discovered that microSD card doesn't even show up on
the list.

So first thing I did - I opened up moko to check if I
inserted everything properly and discovered this:

I'm not a big expert in electronics but to me it
looked like something is not right. Am I correct that
the slot is defective (or at least has defective
soldering) or should I look for the source of problem
somewhere else?