getting error while trying to flash my neo freerunner

steffen.linux at steffen.linux at
Fri Sep 5 09:14:58 CEST 2008

the complete log:
 sudo ./dfu-util -a rootfs -R -D ./Om2008.8-gta02-20080904.rootfs.jffs2
dfu-util - (C) 2007 by OpenMoko Inc.
This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

Opening USB Device 0x0000:0x0000...
Claiming USB DFU Runtime Interface...
Determining device status: state = appIDLE, status = 0
Device really in Runtime Mode, send DFU detach request...
Resetting USB...
Opening USB Device...
Found Runtime: [0x1d50:0x5119] devnum=3, cfg=0, intf=0, alt=6, name="rootfs"
Claiming USB DFU Interface...
Setting Alternate Setting ...
Determining device status: state = dfuIDLE, status = 0
dfuIDLE, continuing
Transfer Size = 0x1000
Starting download: [dfu_download error -71
Error during download
-------- Original-Nachricht --------