SD Card Issues On GTA02

Simon Matthews s.matthews at
Sat Sep 6 05:50:53 CEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 11:36 -0700, Marzak wrote:

> I checked over the list of supported SD cards and tried a 2GB scandisk
> thinking that maybe my SD card had an issue.  Same results.
> Is there anything that I missed or did not consider? Anything else I can
> try?  Could I have a bad SD controller?
I would make sure your file systems aren't corrupted with fsck

Other things you could try are leaving the SD clock on with the command
echo 1 > /sys/module/glamo_mci/parameters/sd_idleclk
and if that doesn't work try increasing the bus drive with
echo 1 > /sys/module/glamo_mci/parameters/sd_drive, or maybe 2

These are only temporary fixes but might get to the bottom of the

Unless you have the latest kernel with this fix
don't do suspends/resumes