[Om 2008 testing] Settings crashes immediately

Marek Lindner marek at openmoko.com
Wed Sep 10 06:22:51 CEST 2008

On Wednesday, 10. September 2008 04:04:55 Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> I just installed Om 2008.8 testing. Some applications work but no
> Settings.

Could you please clarify "Om 2008.8 testing". Does this mean Om2008.8-updates
or the testing repository ? Settings is known not to work in the testing
branch: https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1908
Julian was working on this issue yesterday. Need to check on that.

> I confess I do not know the name of the Settings application to invoke
> it from the command-line (to see if there are messages in the shell).

exposure.py -f run

Make sure that no other exposure session is running in the background and set
the DISPLAY and DBUS_SESSION variable.

Marek