ASU 2008.08 console, where are thou?

Tom Yates madhatter at teaparty.net
Fri Sep 12 18:02:58 CEST 2008

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008, Linus Gasser wrote:

> My wife thought your mail was quit funny. She expects a lot of replies
> saying "my wife says the same thing". So in the absence of the others,
> here is one more ;)

i simply got one for me and one for her.  she loves it, and is quite happy
to live with the imperfections.  if anything, she's more bullish than me,
telling people that at the current rate of progress, in a year, the
openmoko will be the best telecoms device in existence.

yet another good reason to marry a sysadmin!

--

   Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net