No subject

stefan gustavsson sigma_50 at
Sat Sep 13 15:25:01 CEST 2008

I have a few  questions regarding the Neo freerunner with Qtopia 4.3.3

1. I can only find 8 applications (packages) to install outside the packages already installed, do i have the wrong repository's? I have a few called
2 . I have a server address in Software Packages, is there any other server that should be there .
3. What is Package installer, it uses something called ipkg, (related to dpkg i guess)  but i just says Please Wait, and nothing happens
4 I cant get the motion sofware in to work, what package do i need, Gesture?, Where do i find it.
5. How do i activate GPS