Sound quality in calls.

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at
Sun Sep 14 17:54:32 CEST 2008

I think that would be a good guess, I don't think amplifying the noise
would make so much good to the sound quality.

By the way, anyone from Openmoko has information about this ? When
investigation finishes, will their be a repaire program in place ?  I
know you prefere working each case individually, could we get the email
address we should send our request to ?