Sound quality in calls.

Daniel Hedblom daniel at solle.se
Wed Sep 17 13:38:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks!

Now i get pretty decent volume. Albeit with static bzz but people can
atleast hear me. I think this would be nice to have on the Wiki since
most references about mic talks about changing mic2 in alsa and
nothing about "Mono Playback Volume".  Maybe someone with more insight
could write up a quickie?

//danielh