battery life problem

Pietro "m0nt0" Montorfano monto84 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:52:19 CEST 2008

Hi, i need some help with the battery.
I've got a FR with Om 2008.9.19 and also tried FSO milestone3 or qtopia
4.3.2 or qtopia 4.3.3 but i can get at most 10 h of battery life,
suspend active, doing nothing more than wakeing FR up to see how much
battery was left and sending it back to sleep. Obvously gps and
bluetooth module were off and wifi was set to "off" doing "ifdown eth0".
A lot of people is telling me that they had their FR running 35 hours or
more, sending some sms and making some calls so i really can't
understand why i can't get such level of battery life.
So, how can i get it? Can you help me please?
Thanks for the suport.

Pietro