WLAN card DOA.

Daniel Nicolai Hansten dnh2000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 19:43:54 CEST 2008

Hello you guys.
My GTA2 wont search for WLAN at all, this is the result of an iwlist eth0
root at om-gta02:~# iwlist eth0 scan
eth0      Failed to read scan data : Resource temporarily unavailable

AR6000 scan complete: 0
ar6000_ioctl_giwscan(): data length 0 (X50)

I is the same on Qtopia, debian, OM 08.08 & OM 08.09
So im beginning to suspect that the wlancard is DOA.
I tried my frieds Freerunner and all of them works just fine.
Is it possible to return the cell to get this fixed?
Or maby a replacement wifi chip so i can fix it my self?

Daniel Hansten