[qtopia]how to install a qpk package?

damunix damunix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 20:53:31 CEST 2008

Hi all.

Yes, for the moment it is not possible to use it as a real Gps application.
I'm writing a new C++ class that use libgps struct, but it is not finish.
I'm also waiting for qtopia 4.3, which would include gps manager.

Thomas Bertani write :

> Do you or anyone else publicly available feed with CityMap package?
> Although
> I've managed to compile it and tried how it is (not) working, I gave up
> packaging it. But if there is a ready feed I would gave CityMap second
> chance...
> Thanks.

I installed it successfully but now it doesn't recognise your gps position,
you can only view, move and zoom in the maps of open street map

support mailing list
support at lists.openmoko.org