FDOM Suspend/Lock Issue

photonmedia at gmail.com photonmedia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 14:28:53 CEST 2008

I just flashed with the latest FDOM image, and as suggested on their site, I also flashed back to the 2008.9 kernel.

I booted up and played with it a bit before hitting the AUX button to lock the device and put it away. I should note that the Suspend is set to 60 seconds.

Today I pulled it out and hit the Power button but it would not wake up. I ended up having to pull the battery and reboot.

I don't remember having a lot of these problems prior to the switch to FSO. Does anyone know if the older OM/GTK stack is still being developed anywhere? So far I am really uncertain of where the Qtopia/X11 is going. The interface seems very clunky and non-intuitive.

James