[FSO 5.1] Preventing screen blanking

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Tue Apr 7 13:59:24 CEST 2009

Hello Johny,

On Tue, April 7, 2009 10:35, Johny Tenfinger wrote:
> I understand, but really, really having n topics in mailbox about the
> same issue makes it difficult to follow more interesting questions and
> to provide more useful answers. About dimming screen: everyone even
> can find answer by using manually mdbus, as I, and then find some
> interesting dbus call for him. When you only ask, without trying to
> solve problem by yourself, you can't lern anything. I don't like
> people refering to manual at each question, but good heavens! How long
> you can answer the same question with the same content! I hope you
> understand my point. And I really want to be nice to people... If only
> they are nice too...

I *do* understand your point. However, what you have to understand is that
not everybody bought the FR for exactly the same reasons as you did, and
even if they did are not nearly on the same technical level as you. They
have but started their adventure! ;-) If somebody cannot see, switch on
the light first and then they will be able to move by themselves in the
direction you are pointing them. I am sorry if this upsets you, but that
is life.

--
Regards,
Jan Henkins