[FSO] FSO unfunded?

Craig Woodward woody at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 03:49:10 CEST 2009

Fernando,

Thanks for taking the time and effort to find/post these threads.  When most of this was happening I was unable to keep up with the lists and killed threads at a time.  "Slashdoted" was not an attention getting subject for me. :(

So basically what I'm getting from that is half the staff are gone (or going), FR work is still back burner, and "plan B" is the new focus?  Awesome.  At least now I know where things are...

---- Fernando Martins <fernando at cmartins.nl> wrote:

=============
Craig Woodward wrote:
> What does this mean?  That FIC/OM don't have anyone working on it anymore?
> Is there a new flavor of the year (to be released just after FR3 maybe)?
> Does FIC/OM have anyone working on software for the FR any more?
>
> And when/where was this announced?

some relevant threads:

- Sean's speech at ESC about making a 3G device
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-April/044880.html

- The future of the Neo Freerunner
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-April/044997.html

- Slashdotted