how to quote replies in [Re: No GSM. Suspect dead Calypso. What to do?]

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at
Sun Apr 12 12:04:24 CEST 2009

(top posting on purpose so that you see the whole message.)

is there some way to notice when you are quoting somebody and when you
are writing yourself? I was first about to ignore this email since I
thought it was my own email. Usually people mark quotations by
prefixing lines with "> ".

I'm writing this to mailing list since perhaps it's a common problem
with and somebody who uses it could help.

best regards,
Timo Lindfors